Are you ready for the return of live music? Are you excited for summertime music festivals? We are too and we have been cautiously planning for Mountain Music Festival to happen at ACE Adventure Resort this June 3rd-5th. With West Virginia leading the nation in vaccine distribution and the state announcing fairs and festivals to resume as of May 1st we super excited to be moving forward with our event. In order to produce a safe and healthy event we have worked hard to develop some common sense guidelines that will protect you and our MMFest family from COVID-19.
Mountain Music Festival 2021 COVID protocols are as follows:
- As per the CDC recomendation fully vacinated people can participate in Mountain Music Festival without needing to wear a mask or social distancing.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged for people who are not fully vacinated. Pods will not be provided however it is your responsibility to maintain and manage six feet of distance between yourself and other attendees whom you do not reside with.
- Masks or face coverings will be recommended for people who are not fully vacinated when inside the festival grounds, at stage areas, on the shuttle bus and inside all buildings at the resort. Please be mindful of the people around you by wearing a mask.
- All event staff and volunteers will be screened and have their temperatures taken daily when they report to work.
- Sanitation stations will be provided around the resort for guest use.
- ACE will employ janitorial staff to provide 24 hour cleaning of all restroom/shower facilities.
- Individuals showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival to the event will be asked to leave immediately.
By following these simple guidelines we can all look forward to dancing on the mountaintop at ACE Adventure Resort this June. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these protocols please reach out to our event coordinator at [email protected]. This magical weekend in the New River Gorge is set to be one you don’t want to miss with over 30 bands, visual artists, vendors, free workshops, outdoor adventures and waterpark fun. Tickets are still available and are selling quickly so if you are planning on coming now is the time to get your tickets. With the current rate of ticket sales we expect the event to sell out sometime in May. We hope you can make the show and we can’t wait to see you in the New River Gorge this summer!